All the forums are here now!

Hi Striivers, 

As we announced a few months ago, we've shut the older forums down to concentrate all our efforts on this forum - I'll be attempting to migrate over old threads, but we're planning on making this a much more active forum for you to share your stories and get help from fellow Striivers!

Why isn't the app just like the Striiv Smart Pedometer? It was fun, motivational, and easy to use. It had challenges, races, stair counting, etc... It was a perfect platform. Please make the app like the Smart...

1 person likes this

I agreement with Maggie - there needs to be a place where we can find and add followers. I mean, no one I personally know has a Striiv.

1 person likes this
Hello. I was a huge fan of the walkathon. I loved the people I walked with. I can not find any of them on this app. This app feels incomplete without striiv friends. Are their any other apps that were similar to striiv walkathon? Not that I want to leave but I don't see the purpose of this any more. It's boring and not fun. How do we make it fun again? I am sad about this

1 person likes this

how do I find other stiiv users for the game

1 person likes this

Anyone experiencing problems with MyLand on iSO? Since yesterday, it seems that I cannot access the bottom commands like Upgrade and switch from island to island... as if the screen was not long enough... 

1 person likes this

Thxs Mike but it's NOT what I was looking for.  I would like to add 'OTHER' Striiv users.  I, like Michael, don't PERSONALLY know any striiv users.  What you referred us to only shows a '0' for friends.  

1 person likes this

now on second unit in one day

neither can connect via Bluetooth

blue light does not come on, it only stays green

no assistance that works is available

I am also very unhappy that we are no longer able to sync and make donations. I have been a faithful user since the Striiv was introduced 6 years ago and have gone through 3 units with over 4.5 million steps on my latest one alone.

I am on my second Striiv, going on 10.4M+ miles.  I just re-(re-(re-),,,) tried te Synch, no joy.  So....

Here you go!

http://support.striiv.com/discussions/forums/3000000440

Add me people! :)

Your Sync Server is down.  Again.

When may I expect to be able to synchronize my machine with yours?

B

I would like to be able to use my new striiv play. Cannot turn on or charge it. help!! 
I also would like to fine friends too! And also I would love fine more information on my land????

Hi Jo Ann -- please email us at customercare@striiv.com and we'll get you back up and running!

Login or Signup to post a comment