Start a new topic

Viewing Charts

Since the last update, I have been unable to view my charts.  I get "The protocol is not supported."  Then I get "STRIIV has stopped responding."  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset my Touch.  Still cannot check my charts. 

6 people have this problem

I have a striiv fusion, I have moto turbo 2 with Android 6. That's well passed 4.3 and I can't see my charts. What gives?
png
I'm having the same problem. I have a Galaxy 4 which is listed as a compatible device. I have never been able to see the charts. Thinking about returning it but hate to because I really like this band.

My phone is able to view the history. I just cleared the Striive cache and data on my phone. I had to reentered my username and password. Good luck
Over 2 months now and still can't see my charts.

I have the Nexus 5. When I try to load the charts, I get a white screen.

Hi Tamsin -- Our engineers are working on a fix for this, but it's something that only happens in Android 4.3. We should have a resolution soon, but if you can update your phone past 4.3 that will take care of it as well!

Hi there, I have a Striiv Band Activity Tracker and can't view the charts. I get a protocol not supported error every time. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. It's running Android version 4.3.

Hi Theresa, send us an email at customercare@striiv.com with your phone model and Android software version included. We'd like to investigate your report in full detail. 

Hi, I am also facing the same issue of being unable to view the charts and same 'protocol not supported' error msg. I am using samsung s3 phone. Pls help! Tks!
Thanks!!

Hi - we are working on it! One of the "fun" things about coding for Android is that manufacturers are free to make changes to it, so you get things like Touchwiz on Samsung phones, and MotoBlur on Motorola phones, etc...

What ends up happening is that there are so many different versions of Android running out there that it's well-near impossible to make something that works on every phone running every version of Android guaranteed. We have Huawei (and Xiaomi, and Sony) phones that we're testing on now, so hopefully our Android engineers will have solutions soon!

Supposedly they are working on it.  I was told  "Looks like our app is having issue running on Huawei phones. I've informed our engineering team of this and they'll be looking further into the issue. I'll let you know when I hear any updates from engineering. We appreciate your patience as the issue is diagnosed."

I'm having same problem on my Huawei phone. It's getting very annoying. Funny it worked before but won't now.

Been working on it for about a week, was told "Looks like our app is having issue running on Huawei phones. I've informed our engineering team of this and they'll be looking further into the issue. I'll let you know when I hear any updates from engineering. We appreciate your patience as the issue is diagnosed."  Guess I just can't check my charts, but everything else is registering. 

I am also having this issue, I have been emailing back and forth with customer service, for over two weeks now with no resolution. :( 

Login or Signup to post a comment