Start a new topic

Windows App

Any ETA on when the Windows phone app will be released for the Fusion Lite? Would give one to my son for Christmas, but it's useless without the app.  Thx.

Hi Cory,

Please email us at customercare@striiv.com so we can further troubleshoot this issue for you!

Come on get the windows app done already. The wold doesn't run on apple. Al your competitors have either a windows version or a computor compatiblity. This will be another case where a product doesn't do well because of the software compatibility and not the product itself. No windows app or pc compatibilty = RIP for the Striiv.

Too bad as it looks like a good product

Hi Steven - there aren't current plans for a Windows Desktop app. The Windows Mobile app has been submitted to Microsoft for approval, and will be available as soon as Microsoft greenlights it. 

I asked them about the windows phone issues recently. This is a quote from the email they sent back to me:

"we're no longer developing the Windows mobile app and thus cannot address app related issues as they arise"

You might want to take it back to the store, or ask them to refund it for you (shipping cost is your responsibility )

The Striiv app is available in the Windows store for users running 8.1. Please make sure you search for Striiv in the app store from your phone-- it should pop up. Please let me know if you aren't able to find it.

Once you get it downloaded, here's a helpful tip on how to get it paired to your Fusion Bio.

We heard a report from another Windows phone user who got their tracker to connect to the app by first going into Bluetooth settings and pairing it with the phone directly before pairing through the app. They had to go into advanced settings and enabled the option that allows the phone to connect to Bluetooth headsets and speakers for the Striiv device to show up (your Fusion Lite would show with an "H" and 19 characters after that). After that, you should have no issues pairing through the Striiv app.

Describe your problem at customercare@striiv.com. Elizabeth emailed me within a day and gave me the instructions. I already forgot how I did it. Good luck !

I am wondering is it certain that Microsoft would approve the app? 

Just purchased one, seems its advertised for windows phone

Hi Greg -- I don't have a concrete date for you right now, just "sometime in early 2016." I can confidently tell you the app won't be ready in time for Christmas, though. 

Just paired the Bio to windows 8.1.  All worked just fine, and I'll update in the near future.

Login or Signup to post a comment