Start a new topic

BATTERY WILL NOT KEEP A CHARGE

I have not had my Striv for a year yet and am having trouble with the battery.  I plug it in at night and unplug in the morning.  But when I try to play my game it instantly dies.  When I turn it back on it says please plug in.  Can I replace a battery or what do I need to do?  I really have come to rely on my striv, please help!

8 people have this problem

Since their latest update my battery has been lasting longer. I am pleased.
Ive had my fusion less than a month and after it's fully charged, it dies within half an hour.  Not very happy with this.

Update on my battery performance.  About 11pm last night my Touch froze up (would not come on or respond to touch), so I put it in the cradle to do a reset.  The cradle was plugged in and the Touch popped on right away.  I let it charge until it reached 100% then I put it on and wore it to sleep.  This morning when I woke it was at 97% and has continued to drain slowly.  It is now a little after 11am and it has only drawn down to 93% (thats 10 hours with 7% draw).  It seems like the battery is performing very well today.  I will continue to monitor and hope this performance continues.

Yesterday the clock lost 19 minutes on it - it was slow. Then after I got up this morning it was back on the right time.  That was a first time for that to happen.  I had set for the notifications but so far nothing has shown up. I reset it again this evening so I will see if anything happens tomorrow at work as I have several meetings scheduled. Here is hoping it will work.  The battery is not keeping the charge up like it states and so far I have not had a response from Striiv to the Support ticket I put in. Disappointed on that.

I have had the Touch for a little over a week.  I noticed similar behavior, charge it to 100% and within an hour it drops to 72%.  After the initial drop it seems to drain at a slow rate. I have been able to get 3 days with it.  I believe it may be the software that monitors the battery life has an issue.  Also I have the notifications turned off since they don't work properly for me on Android so in theory I should get closer to 5 days.  I really like the device but Android compatibility is horrible.  I have synced it with my iPad and it seems to work great with the Apple App.

I charged mine last night to 100% and then wore it overnight for sleep tracking, today I have walked about 7000 steps and went for a 3 mile run.  It is 4pm and I am showing 66%.  I will see when I get a low battery signal from it.

yeah that doesn't sound good.  You should take it back to the place you bought it or RMA to striiv.  at the least open a ticket adn see fi they have any suggestions

That may be the case, however, after charging it to 100% and sitting down to watch TV and within an hour for it to go to 72% without doing much of anything - that isn't right. Based upon that there must be a problem.

I'm not sure where they get the 5 day number.  My play is rated by them at 5 days.  I got over that pretty quickly.  I can get it down to 10% in half a day if I am doing a lot of challenges and relays.  as they've upgraded firmware it's gotten better but I long ago got over the 5 day estimate.  I suspect it's based on a heavy usage session of 1 hour at the gym on a treadmill or 1 hour jog/walk once per day, and the device just sitting on a shelf otherwise.  If you actively use it all day seems to drain the battery.

I just purchased my Striiv Touch and haven't even had it a week and the battery is not holding the charge. Yesterday I plugged it in and it got to 100% and within an it was down to 72%. Today is Monday and it is down to 51%. This isn't good - how is it supposed to last for 5 day when this is only the 2nd day and it is almost half used up.

Now I am working in Mexico City and it is extremely difficult to ship my Striiv pedometer to the States. Is there a a way that I can change my self the battery and if I do, what kinf of battery do I need? Thank you

I have not had my Striv for two weeks and yet and am having trouble with the battery.  I plug it in at night and unplug in the morning.  But when I try to play my game it instantly dies.  When I turn it back on it says please plug in.  Can I replace a battery or what do I need to do?  I really have come to rely on my striv, please help!

I recent charged up my Striiv Play and just after a few steps it registers that I am at 50%.  This is frustrating seeing that I just purchased this device a month ago and thought, initially, it was just that I haven't synched and fully charge the Play.  I know that it is fully charged because it reads "100%" and then "Let's Go!".  Is there a glitch?

My Striiv is not holding charge.  Can internal battery be replaced or can I purchase new adapter? 

My striive has to be charged daily and sometimes twice a day.

Mine holds a charge for about a day, then dies...very frustrating to walk the golf course and find out the striv died early in the round.

Login or Signup to post a comment